Wide Colour Enhancer PlusB
Discover rich colours
See rich and vibrant colours in moving images with Wide Colour Enhancer Plus, and enjoy excellent pictures from movies, sports and TV shows.1
Full High Definition pictures
Samsung LED TVs can display crisp, detailed images with up to Full HD 1080p quality, helping you to get the most from Blu-ray™ movies, console games and other HD video sources.1
Whether it's free-to-air TV, video streaming apps, the web or your connected devices, finding great entertainment can be slick and seamless from the Smart Hub.2
See your mobile's screen on the TV
Get the photo, video, app or web page you're viewing on your smartphone up onto the big screen, with Screen Mirroring.2
Play from USB devices
Play movies, photos and music videos from a compatible USB device, simply by plugging it into your TV. ConnectShare Movie makes it easy to enjoy downloaded media on a big screen, so you can see favourite entertainment as it was intended.3
Wireless sound from your TV
Stream the audio from a compatible Samsung Smart TV to a Samsung Soundbar with convenient TV SoundConnect, and enjoy great sound from movies, sport and drama with simple setup.4
- 1920 × 1080 Resolution
- 5 Series
- Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus) Wide Colour Enhancer (Plus)
- 3 HDMI
How It Stacks Up
* Advertised screen size rounded to nearest whole inch and actual screen size may be up to 0.5" smaller than advertised size.
~ Samsung SUHD LED TVs and UHD LED TVs utilise LCD screens with LED edge lights, except SUHD TV Series 9800 and UHD TV Series KU6000, which utilise LCD screens with LED full backlight.
# Presto coming to Smart Hub on Samsung 2016 TV range.
1. Performance may vary depending on source content.
2. Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Compatible with Android v4.1 and iOS v7 and above mobile devices, and WindowsTM 7 and above computers. WindowsTM mobile devices are incompatible. Applications may need to be downloaded. Smart View App required for non-Samsung devices. Feature works with selected apps only. Streaming apps cannot be shared or mirrored.
3. Certain types of USB support devices may not be compatible with TV depending on factors such as USB memory size and power supply. Picture quality depends on source content.
4. TV SoundConnect is only available with Samsung Soundbars and Multiroom Speakers (each sold separately) and is only compatible with select Bluetooth®-enabled Samsung Smart TVs.