Simulated for illustrative purposes. Picture quality may vary depending on source content.
- Smart Hub
- One Remote Control
- Auto Detection
- Smart View
Screen images simulated.
* Domestic non-stop, return economy Reward seat. T&Cs apply. Offer available 14 September 2016 – 31 October 2016.
- Samsung 2016 SUHD TVs with Quantum Dot Display produce 64 times the number of colours and 2.8 times more peak brightness than Samsung 2016 UHD TV models. Performance may vary depending on source content.
- Compatible with selected devices. Refer to www.samsung.com.au/oneremote for list of compatible devices.
- Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Compatible with Android v4.1 and iOS v7 and above mobile devices, and WindowsTM 7 and above computers. WindowsTM mobile devices are incompatible. Applications may need to be downloaded. Smart View App required for non-Samsung devices. Feature works with selected apps only. Streaming apps cannot be shared or mirrored.
- Samsung 65″” curved screen TV compared to Samsung 65″” flat screen TV.
- Comparison between Samsung 65″” curved screen TV compared to Samsung 65″” flat screen TV when viewed from a centred position at the UHD-recommended viewing distance.
- # Foxtel Play and Presto coming to Smart Hub on Samsung 2016 TV range.