Samsung Colour Laser Printer
True colour at the speed of light
For your daily life and every business
A Printer That Makes Your Smartphone Even Smarter
Print wirelessly and share effortlessly with the Samsung Xpress C1810W. All it takes is a simple tap with its advanced NFC technology, Wi-Fi Direct, Google Cloud Print
and powerful compatibility.
- Get Print On Tap!
- Simply tap your mobile device to the Samsung Xpress C1810W to
print virtually any content.
- Samsung NFC technology earned the 2013
"Outstanding Achievement in Innovation"
Award from Buyers Lab, Inc.
- Print Wirelessly Share Anytime
- Effortless mobile printing with impressive compatibility, optimized
for any task or occasion.
- Google Cloud Print works on smartphones,
tablet PCs, Google Chromebooks, PCs and
other web connected devices.
- Simple registration to Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Print allows you to connect and print from wherever you are.
Just tap your smartphone to the printer and automatically connect it to the
cloud—no login necessary.
- Don't wait for the SVC guy to fix your PRT
- Dealing with a frustrating printer error? There's no need to call for help when you have a NFC-enabled smartphone.
Just tap your smartphone to the printer and you'll be guided through a series of troubleshooting tips and clips.
Now every workgroup can enjoy professional colour output
Whatever size your team, and however busy you are, you can rely on the C1810W to constantly deliver professional, quality colour output. Because anything less isn't good enough.
- Make sharp images and text even sharper
- Boost the overall quality and vividness of your output with our unique ReCP
(Rendering Engine for Clean Pages). It automatically adds dots along the edges of
images and characters, meaning everything looks so much sharper and cleaner.
What's more, those white gaps between coloured areas that are so common with
other devices are eliminated. What you and your team are left with is an outstanding
- Make colours more vibrant
- Polymerized toner is one of our most innovative breakthroughs of recent years. Its revolutionary particles are
smaller and more uniform, giving lines extra definition, tones more graduation and colour more impact. Its
higher wax content not only improves the image gloss, but also enhances the durability preventing unwanted
fading. And as the polymer toner can be applied in a thinner layer with lower fusing temperatures it reduces
the paper curl and energy consumption as well.
A higher level of printing performance
Accelerating your business' productivity begins with your printer. With its 18/18 pages
per minute output and a first page out time of just 16 seconds the C1810W doesn't let
- More power, better productivity
- With the power of two cores the device can process your work files simultaneously and therefore with higher speeds. The 256MB memory ensures even heavy printing documents are spooled faster and you don't have to wait long for your print outs. What all this means for you is simple: the C1810W is perfect when there's a lot to print and a tight deadline to meet.
Cost effective printing with every job
Be in control of your printing cost during the printer's entire time of operation. Low costs per page that keep your running costs low for the time you do business.
- High yield, low costs
- Higher yield cartridges means more time between changes, saving you time,
while low toner costs means less cost for every page. You'll find the Total Cost
of Ownership is slashed.
- Less power, less to pay
- There is more money to be saved by reducing power consumption. Our
innovative polymerized toner requires a lower fusing temperature, resulting
in less energy consumption. And the Dual CPU needs less energy to do its
job as well. In fact, with a typical energy consumption of Only 1.3 kWh(TEC),
Less than 1.52kWh(Wi-fi Direct on) - as measured by the Energy Star.
- Eco printing
- One push of the ECO button and you can make use of all the smart eco
functions that can be indivudually set through the printer driver. Print multiple
pages on one sheet, skip blank pages or print in greyscales instead of full
color. It's all there to save you paper, toner, energy and money right away.