Get the premium experience with the Galaxy Note. With Quad Core processors, more RAM to run apps and the unique S Pen for note-taking and improved user control, the Galaxy Note is a step above the rest.
Multi-Window mode allows you to open and view two apps simultaneously. This means you can continue watching your favourite YouTube videos while still surfing the internet!
• Drag your finger down from the top of the screen to reveal the notification panel.
• Toggle the on/off icon for “Multi-Window” – when highlighted in green, the feature is activated. Once activated, on the left side of your screen you will see a tab.
• Tap the tab to reveal which apps can be used in multi-window mode. Drag the app you wish to use from
the panel to the centre of the screen.
• Repeat the process with a second app but this time drag it to the bottom of the screen.
• All apps on the device that support Multi-Window will appear automatically but you can customize this list
to show your favourite apps.
Reading Mode on the Galaxy Note gives you complete control over your reading experience. You can customize fonts and themes of books, magazines and documents so that pages are easier on your eyes. The Smart Stay feature on the Note 8 keeps your 8-inch screen awake the whole time you’re reading. It also detects your face and eyes so it can adjust to the perfect reading angle.
• Toggle Reading Mode the same way as Multi-Window by pulling down from the top of the screen to open the
• Reading Mode is currently supported by Google Play Book and Samsung Readers Hub.
• You may notice an off-white colour to parts of the screen. This means that Readers Mode is functioning as it
provides less strain on your eyes while reading for longer periods of time.
• You can see the difference by toggling Readers Mode on and off.
Whether you’re using the Note 8 or the Note 10.1, the S Pen gives you the freedom to create content as easily as jotting down a note or drawing a quick sketch. The S Pen is designed to enrich your Galaxy Note experience with features like S Note, Screen Clipping and Enhance Palm Rejection.
• Remove the S Pen from the tablet.
• Taking a screenshot is as easy as pressing and holding the button on the S Pen while tapping and holding
the pen on the screen.
• You will hear a click and see a white outline on the screen to confirm the screenshot.
• S Note allows you to quickly scribble notes or sketch shapes and S Note will convert them into perfect shapes
and digital text for you. Draw organized charts with little effort using the Easy Chart feature.
• The Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition brings the Air Command feature. Air Command introduces several user friendly functions that will change the way you think about your S Pen.
• Action Memo
• Screen Write
• S Finder
• Pen Window