Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: Insidessales.email@example.com
- Call Us: 1 800 749 0205
Gentle on the Eyes and on the Environment
Save electricity and hassle with Samsung’s Eco light sensor. By adjusting screen brightness to match your surrounding environment, the SA650’s Eco light sensor creates a brilliant visual display while also minimizing your energy consumption. You will benefit from a more comfortable viewing experience that is far better for the environment. Monitor brightness is adjusted to match your ambient light, which ensures that the screen is highly visible and appropriately set for your eyes. So, in a dark room the screen will reduce brightness, but when sitting in a room with plenty of light, it will increase brightness. The Eco light sensor is simply perfect for modern living - helping you conserve energy and keep comfortable.
Save Energy with New Smart Motion Technology
Step into the future with the SA650 monitor, which utilizes the very latest in motion sensors to create a monitor that hangs on your every movement. With a built-in PIR (Pyrolectric Infrared Ray) sensor, the SA650 automatically detects movement within a specified area in front of the screen. This allows your monitor to automatically dim or power off, and then power back on or brighten once detecting a nearby viewer. Eco motion sensor is the easiest way to conserve energy.
A Business Tool That Produces Crystal-Clear Images
The Samsung Business Monitor produces the highest level of static contrast ratio of 3000 : 1. Compared to competitive models in the same class, the Samsung Business Monitor possesses a contrast ratio that is three times higher. This provides users with clear and sharp image representation which is a strong benefit for businesses that work heavily around graphics and other high-resolution images.
- 21.5" (16 : 9) Screen Size
- 250 cd/m² Brightness (Typ.)
- 5000 : 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Typ.)
- 1920 x 1080 Display Resolution
- Response Time: 8 ms (GTG)
- R / L: 89/89 (Typ), U / D: 89/89 (Typ) Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 29 W (typ.) Power Consumption
- 0.5 W (typ.) Stand By Power (DPMS)
- Monitor Power Type External Adapter
- 512 x 364 x 216 mm Dimension with Stand
- 512 x 314 x 41.5 mm Dimension without Stand
- 584 x 381 x 161 mm Shipping Dimension
- 150 mm HAS Stand
- Tilt / pivot / Swivel Function