Samsung LFD Technology
Advanced capabilities produce superior commercial content display
MagicInfo™ Lite Software
MagicInfo™ Lite Software for Samsung Large Format Displays: Built-in digital signage software that provides an all-in-one display solution
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Call Us: 1-800-749-0205
Captivate your audience with an immersive viewing experience
Entice your audience with crisp, clear FHD images and realistic color on a sleek display with Samsung d-LED technology. A sleek, lightweight design and slim bezels keep your audience focus on your message, helping you capture more business opportunities. The accompanied pivot function gives you the flexibility to display your message vertically or horizontally for the optimal view.
Opt for Samsung EDC LFDs—the smart choice for your business
Samsung EDC Series displays are perfectly suited to various business environments and demands, with clear advantages:
● Higher reliability. LFDs are required to undergo stricter, more rigorous quality assurance testing under various environmental conditions. Stringent testing includes lifecycle, dust testing and power surges.
● Optimized display connectivity. LFDs offer RS-232C connection that provides you with a simple way to link multiple displays for access to broader range of digital content. The accompanied multiple display control (MDC) program gives you easy control of all connected displays and content from one central location through the RS-232C connection. You can even merge the MDC protocol into your existing technology.
Connect the display to other digital signage easily with interfaces based on your specific needs. The displays provide the essential connections businesses use the most—RS-232C, D-subminiature (D-sub) and High-Definition Multimedia Interface® (HDMI®).
- 30 ~ 81 kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5 MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 48 ~ 75 HZ V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB
- Stereo mini Jack
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack External Control
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- AC 100 ~ 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz Power Supply
- less than 0.5 W Off Mode
- 165 (Max) / (Typ.) / 562.65 (BTU) On Mode
- 55" Diagonal Size
- 120 Hz LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16 : 9) Resolution
- 0.21 (H) x 0.63 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1209.6 (H) x 680.4 (V) Active Display Area
- 350 nit Brightness
- 5000 : 1 Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178° : 178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8 ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 16.7 M Billion Display Color
- 72% Color Gamut
- 925.4 x 541 x 93.6 mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1005 x 615 x 151 mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 9.3 kg Set Weight
- 11.4 kg Package Weight
- 200 x 200 mm VESA Mount
- Foot Stand (Optional) Stand Type
- LED LFD
- Built in Speaker (10 W + 10 W), PIP / PBP, Narrow Bezel, Light Weight, RS232 In / Out1 D-Sub & 1 HDMI, No function key