Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Call Us: 1-800-749-0205
RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
- 1920 x 1080 (16 : 9) Resolution
- 178˚ / 178˚ Viewing Angle (H / V)
- 8 ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 72% Color Gamut
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D Input
- CVBS, Component, BNC, HDMI Input
- RCA (L / R), Stereo mini Jack Input
- DVI-D (loop-out) Output
- BNC Output
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out)