Will this accessory work with my product?
Use your model number to find out
Get close to the perfect shot
Capture the intensity of a world-class soccer match from the upper deck or get close to your subject for a powerful portrait. The Samsung 50-200 mm telephoto zoom lens gives you a longer range of focal lengths that lets you artistically capture a variety of perspectives. With an angle of view equivalent to a 77-308 mm in 35 mm format, this lens ensures outstanding image quality from long-distance landscapes to incredible close-ups.
Perfect pictures at your fingertips
Taking professional-quality pictures is now as easy as smiling for one. The intuitive i-Function lens gives you quick and easy, one-touch access to all your camera’s manual settings. Adjust shutter speed, aperture and more with just a twist of the lens while previewing the image in real-time. Now you can see how your settings affect the shot before you take it. Whether you’re an enthusiast or an expert, the convenient i-Function lens truly revolves around your photographic needs.
Image changes from angle of view
Angle of View is the area of a scene that can be seen through the lens. This changes as you zoom through the range of focal lengths: 50 mm, 70 mm, 100 mm, 130 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm.
- i-Scene: Supported (Beauty Shot, Portrait, Children, Backlight, Sports)
- Approx.406 g (without hood)
- Operating Temperature 0 ~ 40°C
- Operating Humidity 5 ~ 85%
- Max. Diameter x Length: 70 x 100.5 mm
- Samsung NX Mount
- 50 ~ 200 mm (equivalent to 77 ~ 308 mm in 35 mm format)
- Samsung 50 ~ 200 mm F4 ~ 5.6 ED OIS III
- Elements in Groups: 17 elements in 13 groups (2 Extra-low Dispersion lens included)
- Angle of View 31.4° ~ 8°
- F4 ~ 5.6 (Min.F22), (Number of Blades: 7, Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.98 m
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.2X
- Lens Hood Included
- Filter Size 52 mm