Flex Duo™ Oven – Single Oven Capacity. Double Oven Efficiency.
Our spacious 5.9 cu. ft. oven splits into two ovens in one (2.7 cu.ft. and 3.0 cu.ft.) with the Smart Divider. Two temperature controls cook dishes at different temperatures, at the same time with no noticeable transfer of aroma.
1-Fan True Convection – Faster and more even cooking performance
The 1-Fan system is great for baking and broiling because heat is distributed thoroughly and food cooks evenly so you can enjoy tastier results each time.
Five Burners for Ultimate Flexibility
Enjoy the flexibility to cook with different-sized pans simultaneously. Whether you’re boiling water, melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there’s a burner for your needs. The Dual Fast Boil element helps you boil water quickly and saves you time when cooking. Plus, the smooth ceramic surface is super easy to clean.
- Smooth Top cook top
- 5 Burners (1 x 9 / 12”, 1 x 6 / 9”, 2 x 6”, warming zone)
- Burner Specs:
6” (1200 W)
6/9” (3000 W, Fast Boil)
9/12” (3000 W, Fast Boil)
Warming (100 W)
- Hot Surface Indicator
- Convection: Yes (Flex Duo™ Convection, 1250 W)
- Broil Element: Yes (3800 W, 6 Pass)
- Bake Element: Yes (3000 W, 8 Pass)
- Self Clean
- 5.9 cu. ft. Capacity (Flex : upper 2.7 cu.ft/ Lower 3.0 cu.ft)
- Product weight: 88 kg (194.01 lbs)
- Shipping weight: 100 kg (220.46 lbs)
- 1.4 cu. ft. Storage Drawer
- Cavity dimensions: 25" x 20 25 / 32" x 18 15 / 16"
- Outside dimensions: 29 29 / 32" x 47 1 / 16" x 25 31 / 32"
- Hidden Bake Element available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Great appliance-user friendly’’
I love this range; especially the steam clean option. After roasting I use the steam clean and half hr later the oven is clean and ready to use again. The convection option i...
Littlebear on 2012-10-22
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.