The right things at the right height
A counter-height mid drawer lets you easily reach the things you use most. It’s also a unique CoolSelect Zone™, so you can utilize the temperature for your needs.
Individual care for better cooling
Twin Cooling Plus™ technology cools the fridge and freezer compartments independently. Precise temperature control and independent fans ensure near-commercial grade humidity, so even perishable food is kept in peak condition and stays fresher for longer.
Harmonious premium design and finish
A design that blends harmoniously with your kitchen and needs no special installation. Its elegant finish also features a solid metal surface, adding a real touch of sophistication.
- 31.09 cf. Total net
- 9.03 cf. Net Freezer
- 17.97 cf. Net Refrigerator (4.09 cf Net Mid Drawer)
- Twin Cooling System
- No Frost
- Multi Flow available
- Auto Ice maker
- 1 Door Pocket
- (1 ~ 1.56) W x 1 ea (High Efficiency LED lighting)
- 2 Drawers
- Door Alarm available
- R-134a refrigerant
- Cyclopentane Insulation available
- Energy Star (Tier 2) ; 539 kwh/year
- 35 6/8" x 68 7/8" x 35 3/8"
- 70" Net Case Height with Hinge
- 68 7/8" Net Case Height without Hinge
- 37 7/8" Net Depth with Door Handle
- 35 1/2" Net Depth without Door Handle
- 30 7/8" Net Depth without Door
- 38 2/8" x 76 5/8" x 38 2/8"Gross Dimension
- 181 kg Net Weight
- 192 kg Gross Weight
- 2 Drawers
- 2 Humidity Control
- 5 Shelves
- 5 Tempered Glass Shelves
- 3 Spill-Proof Shelves
- 1 Foldable Shelf
- 6 Door Pockets (right: 3, left: 3)
- Gallon Door Storage available
- (1 ~ 1.56) W x 6 ea (High Efficiency LED lighting)
- Ice and Water dispenser
- HAF-CIN / EXP WATER FILTER
- Display&Control: Digital Ice Blue LED
- Aluminum Handle
- Real Stainless
- 4 Door French Door Refrigerator
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
This refrigerator looks beautiful and is very functional. Cannot seem to fill it!
Bobo242 on 2014-04-16
‘‘Buy with confidence- Great fridge!’’
We researched refrigerators for close to 3 months- This one came out on top! This is a great refrigerator with a tremendous amount of storage space that offers multiple configurations to accommodate a...
UKfansinGA on 2013-07-27
‘‘Only one problem’’
The ice maker makes ice that is "milky" in color. Cannot get it to clear up.
sansan12 on 2014-05-21
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.
Why a Full Fridge is a Happy Fridge
The more you manage to get inside your fridge, the less the temperature fluctuates.
Keep things cool and save money