The most spacious 3-door fridge in its class
Features such as LED lighting help increase storage space in both refrigerator and freezer compartments, giving you enough room to store an extra 15 gallons of milk.
Greater flexibility meets greater capacity
Maximize storage space, one shelf at a time. The RF220 features four split cantilever shelves that offer greater flexibility than the full-length shelves typically found in conventional refrigerators.
Brighter, gentler and more energy-efficient
LED lighting embedded in the ceiling illuminates the interior brightly yet gently. You’ll not only see your groceries better, you’ll also see more space and save energy.
- 21.6 cu. ft.Total Capacity
- 6.8 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity
- 14.8 cu. ft. Refrigerator Capacity
- No Frost
- Multi Flow available
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 29.76” x 65.39” x 33.98”
- 66.81” Case Height with Hinge
- 65.39” Case Height without Hinge
- 36.42” Depth with Door Handle
- 33.98” Depth without Door Handle
- 30.47” Depth without Door
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 31.89” x 74.80” x 36.18”
- Product Weight: 114 kg (251.33 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 125 kg (275.58 lbs)
- 2 Drawers
- 2 Humidity Control
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Lots of room but problem with the drawers’’
This fridge is nice in that it has lots of room and storage options. It is pretty quiet despite other reviews that it is loud. My only problem with the fridge is the produce drawers do not pull out al...
Kim1 on 2014-02-18
‘‘Good inexpensive fridge’’
Had this a month now replacing a bottom mount one door one. The two doors are handy but the stop is a bit tight and hard to close. Hopefully with use this will close easier. No problems so far. Good c...
Dogger on 2012-10-17
‘‘This refrigerator is noisy. Be carefull. For the rest, it is ok.’’
Why we can't find the noise specs? Without this problem, this is a good appliance.
felix999 on 2012-10-09
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.
Why a Full Fridge is a Happy Fridge
The more you manage to get inside your fridge, the less the temperature fluctuates.
Keep things cool and save money