The Freedom to Create with Speed and Ease
The Galaxy Note 8.0 comes with the convenient S Pen for precision note taking, quick navigation and easy handwriting. The S Pen is the perfect tool for personalizing emails, creating works of art or just doodling. And with the convenience of Air View, you can preview content without actually having to open it.
Multi-tasking made Easy
Now you can be twice as productive. The Multi Window feature lets you use two applications at the same time on the same screen. So you can refer to emails while writing them, check schedules while checking flight times and even look up directions while taking notes at the same time. And thanks to LTE, you can use Multi Window anywhere.
Take the Office On the Go
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is the perfect office companion. Preloaded Polaris Office lets you view, edit and create documents, spreadsheets and presentations without having to download any software. And thanks to Cloud technology, all of your documents will be saved in a secure environment that is accessible from your other devices. So you can be out of the office, but you’ll never be out of touch.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- Android Browser, HTML
- External Memory up to 32 GB MicroSD
- MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV / DivX Video Format Support
- Video Recording Available
- Video Messaging Available
- Embedded Wallpaper Available
- TFT LCD display
- 8" Screen Size
- 1280x800 Pixel Resolution
- 5 MP Rear-facing Camera, 1.3 MP Front-facing Camera with Flash
- Shot Modes Available (Single,Panorama,Smile shot,Timer shot ,Share shot. Buddy photo share. Cartoon)
- MP3 / AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / WMA / AC3 Format Support
- OMA DRM v1.0 (Forward Lock Only) Supported
- Offline Mode (Airplane Mode) Available
- Voice Memo and Voice Mail Available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Great quality and ease of use’’
I use it mainly for web chats and I find the picture and sound to be very clear. I like the idea that it has a sim card slot unlike most tablets on the market here in Canada
Joe Mine on 2013-12-11
‘‘Hands Down the Best Android Tablet on the Market!’’
Wicked screen resolution and responsiveness. It has the processing power to conquer any tablet task. With features like the S pen and expandable memory etc. why would anyone consider any other tablet ...
Sam Fan on 2013-12-11
‘‘A must have for on the go bloggers and business people’’
I do a lot of writing/blogging and I love my Galaxy Note 8 for the many different tasks I can complete with it.
JimminyMagee on 2013-12-04
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.