- Military Spec 810F: shock, vibration, rain, humidity, solar radiation, altitude, and temperature extremes (– 21ºC to 63ºC).
- Built for use in rough environments.
- Functions in blowing rain, freezing temperatures and other harsh outdoor conditions.
1.3 megapixel camera and camcorder
- 1.3 megapixels allows you to take great quality pictures.
- The built-in camcorder is great for when you really need to capture the action.
- SAMSUNG OS
- 100.5 x 52 x 22.9 mm
- Capacity : 1000 mAH
- Talk Time : up to 5 hours
- Stand-by Time : up to 300 hours
Samsung Rugby 3 (AT&T)
Built for durability and outdoor work, the Samsung Rugby 3 is a sturdy clamshell cell phone. It features AT&T's enhanced push-to-talk and noise suppression, and it comes with large, responsive, and widely-spaced buttons that make it possible to hit...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 337 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers are impressed by the sound and battery. The usability and screen are also mentioned favorably. Some have doubts about the portability.
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Simply Simple is Simply Perfect’’
The phone its self may not offer an array of applications but for professional use in heavy equipment the phone works perfectly, even miles into the back lands and great north this phone still preform...
vandejake on 2012-02-21
‘‘Fantastic phone for the outdoor adventurer!’’
As a Boy Scout, I'm out in the wilderness quite a bit--climbing rocky mountains, crossing rivers, whitewater rafting--you name it, I do it. As a result, I expect a lot of my phone. I picked up the Rug...
Danger on 2011-05-05
‘‘This is a tough phone.’’
I have only had this phone for 3 months. It is great. I am a carpenter. I have droped it on cement flooor, bumped agenst walls, and thrown it across rooms. The one thing I do not like about it is it t...
boyroy on 2012-04-07
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.