See More and do More
The Galaxy Note II’s 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED Plus screen is the largest smartphone screen available. You can watch incredibly clear HD videos and read and create large documents with ease. Take advantage of the larger screen and multi-task like never before. With the 5.5-inch screen, you’ll scroll less and see more.
Immersive Cinema-Quality Viewing
The Galaxy Note II’s 16:9 wide Cinema View provides an immersive HD video experience. From important keynote speeches to catching up with highlights from last night’s game, Cinema View brings elements of colour, sharpness and clarity you never thought was possible on a smartphone.
Advanced One-Hand Operation
At 80.5 mm wide and only 9.4 mm thick, the Galaxy Note II is designed for creation and collaboration on the go. With a shift dial pad, keyboard, calculator and more, the smartphone is easily transferable from both left- and right- hand use.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- Android Browser, HTML
- 16 GB User Memory
- 800 KB
- Depends on user memory
- External Memory up to 64 GB MicroSD
- 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm Device Size
- 180 g Weight
- AVI / MP4 / WMV Video Format Support
- Video Recording Available
- Video Recording Available
- Touch amd S Pen Input
- Embedded Wallpaper Available
- SMS, MMS and Email Supported
- Predictive Text Input T9 Available
- Email Available
- Cell Broadcast Available
- HD Super AMOLED display
- 5.5" Screen Size
- 1280 x 720 Pixel Resolution
- 8 MP Rear-facing Camera, 1.9 MP Front-facing Camera with Flash
- Digital / Optical Zoom Available
- Shot Modes Available
- 21 h talk time
- MP3 / AMR-NB / AMR-WB / AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / MIDI / i-MELODY / XMF / WMA / WAV / OGG Audio Format Support
- Polyphonic Ringtones Available
- MP3 Ringtones
- OMA DRM v1.0 (Forward Lock Only), Playready Supported
- Offline Mode (Airplane Mode) Available
- Voice Memo and Voice Mail Available
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
You're probably wondering how good the massive, tabletlike Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is, and if the smartphone can fulfill important tablet functions.
alaTest has collected and analyzed 4954 reviews from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the battery and usability. The design and responsiveness also get good feedback, whereas the features and reliability get less positive views.
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Galaxy Note 2 is just amazing and packed with features
Rock star on 2014-02-07
‘‘Wonderful and does waaay more than this ludite might need. Great for artistic and arthriti...’’
Especially love the stylus and how wonderfully it works. I am getting the lovely arthritic thumbs so texting is not that fun or painless. Also, I love using the stylus to draw in the drawing aps avail...
Baba on 2013-12-17
‘‘Always recommending this phone to friends!’’
I've have the Note 2 for the greater part of a year. And I've yet to have an issue with it. It's still as fast as ever, It's got utility out the wazoo, and It's unbreakable. And looking at that, I hav...
BenoitParent on 2013-12-15
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.