The 4.65” HD Super AMOLED screen is the absolute best possible resolution you can grasp, literally. The LTE’s HD screen enables stunning video playback and dramatic viewing of digital photos right from your smartphone.
Whether you’re showcasing content, sharing a file, or simply browsing the web from your phone, power and reliability are important. The Galaxy S II HD LTE delivers incredibly fast processing with a 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor and 1 GB of RAM. The 1850 mAh battery makes it incredibly efficient giving you more time in between charging.
Blazing connection speeds:
With LTE Band, Dual Carrier HSPA at 42 Mbps and EDGE/GPRS quad band, the Galaxy S II HD LTE will stream, download and share content at alarming speeds. So now you won’t have to wait for those spur of the moment pictures from your friends, or an important document from the office.
- Android™ 2.3 Operating System
- Android Browser Supports xHTML, xHTML-MP, cHTML, HTML 4.0, Large Format HTML Rendering, AJAX, CSS 1.0, CSS 2.1
- AMOLED Plus Display Technology
- 8 MP Camera
- 4x Zoom
- Single Shot, Smile Shot, Beauty, Panorama, Action Shot, and Cartoon Shot Modes Available
- 14 Scene Modes Available
- MIDI, MP3, AAC, AMR, IMY, WAV, OGG, and WMA Music Player Format Support
- MIDI, MP3, AAC, AMR, IMY, WAV, OGG, WMA , MP4, and 3GP Ringtone Format Support
- 130.90 x 69.90 x 9.39 mm Device Size
- 132 g Weight
- 2G Talk Time 5.5 H
3G Talk Time 5 H
Music Playback Time 30 H
- 2G Standby Time 250 H
3G Standby Time 250 H
LTE Standby Time 180 H
- 3GP, MP4, AVI, ASF, WMV, FLV, MKV, DIVX, MPEG4, H263, H264, WMV, and XVID Video Player Format Support
- HD 1080p Video Recording Supported
- Video Messaging Available
Samsung Galaxy S II (U.S. Cellular)
With the rapid-fire release of one smartphone after another, it's easy for once-great phones to quickly become obsolete. Luckily, the Samsung Galaxy S II is one device with staying power, and its appearance on U.S. Cellular's network is a slam dunk.
Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T)
The Samsung Galaxy S II is making the carrier rounds, and its next stop is AT&T. Available on October 2 for $199.99 with a two-year contract, the Samsung Captivate successor boasts a faster dual-core processor, sharper display, and better cameras. It...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 12945 reviews from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the camera and battery. The design and screen also get good opinions, but many are less positive about the features.
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
I like mostly de big screen, the camera and the 16 GB of internal memory
Bastiancalvcamps on 2014-05-30
this was my first smart phone..it has been good for the most part
claybon on 2013-12-12
I have had this phone for almost a year..It is a great reliable phone, i am on the telus network and i always seem to be able to get a signal. Phone plays great tunes, excellent camera that takes fast...
drgr905 on 2013-12-12
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.
From the App Store