What's your Tabitat?
Wherever you want to be, there’s a Galaxy Tab 3 that fits your surroundings. Explore the three different model sizes and discover a world of infinite possibilities.
Learn more >
Share the Fun like Never Before
Now you and all of your friends can share a single experience with the help of Group Play. Group Play enables a unique connection with up to 10 different devices so you and those around you can all share the same content on separate screens. So whether it’s a competitive preloaded game, a great video, or even a document between co-workers, everyone gets to experience it at the same time. Group Play on the Galaxy Tab 3 allows you and those around you to experience the same content at the same time.
Strength from Within
The Galaxy Tab 3 is powerful. With a bright, beautiful screen, fast connection speeds and the ability to connect and interact with other devices, it needs to be strong and reliable. And with a 1.5 GHz dual core processor and 1.5 GB of RAM, you can feel confident your Tab 3 can handle it all. So whether you’re opening and reviewing large files, sending and receiving bulky emails, or streaming high-quality video from the web, the Galaxy Tab 3 has the power to keep you connected, productive and entertained.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
- Android Browser, HTML
- TFT LCD display
- 1280 x 800 Pixel Resolution
- 8" Screen Size
- MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV / DivX Video Format Support
- Video Recording Available
- Video Messaging Available
- Embedded Wallpaper Available
- Predictive Text Input T9 Available
- Email Available
- Cell Broadcast Available
- vCard / vCalendar Available
- External Memory up to 64 GB MicroSD
- 209.8 x 123.8 x 7.4 mm
- 314 g
- 5 MP Rear-facing Camera, 1.3 MP Front-facing Camera with Flash
- Digital / Optical Zoom Available
- Shot Modes Available
- MP3 / OGG / AC3 / AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / WMA / WAV / FLAC Format Support
- OMA DRM v1.0 (Forward Lock Only) Supported
- Offline Mode (Airplane Mode) Available
- Voice Memo and Voice Mail Not Available
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Supported + EDR
- USB 2.0 microUSB Supported
- Internet HTML Browser Available
- Scheduler Available
- To Do List Available
- Clock Available
- Alarm Available
- Calculator Available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘You should get this tablet... :)’’
I had the galaxy tab 2 10.1 and was pretty happy with it. But, when i saw this in a store i fell in love. It is the perfect size for my hand and it actually feels thinner than my galaxy s4. It perform...
thephoneguy on 2013-11-26
A fantastic Product better than ipad mini Smooth performance best In market
karan on 2013-09-25
Screen is so vivid , ultra-thin, only bad thing is that the power button is a-bit too close to volume button and if you hold it sideways, the home button, the back button and the option button are too...
Samsung Fan on 2013-08-26
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.