From the monitor to the page with just one touch
The CLP-320's Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents from your screen, quickly and easily, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all that it takes. With one click, there’s no more extra editing or cropping of unwanted content-clutter from original webpages or documents. If a single page is what you want, it’s what you’ll get. One simple press of a button prints your screen, as it appears on your monitor. Hold the button for more than two seconds and the CLP-320 prints the last object that you activated on your monitor. Now you can print anything, anytime.
Ideal for small, stylish spaces and busy places
At a mere 388 x 313 x 243 mm (15.3 x 12.3 x 9.6 inch), the Samsung CLP-320 series easily fits on any desktop, leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done. It also offers the perfect blend of beauty and practicality. With rounded edges, chic black top and glossy crème grey finish, you won’t want to hide this printer under a pile of papers. Not only will you enjoy the design, but also the convenient one touch print-screen button and power switch located on the front panel for fast and easy access. How’s that for ergonomic design?
- Colour Print
- 130-sheet Cassette Input Capacity
- 80-sheet Face Down Output Capacity
- Paper Size: Paper Handling Media Size 76 x 152.4mm (3 x 6") - 216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14")
- Paper Type: A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, ISO B5, JIS B5, transparency (Mono Print Only), glossy photo 220 g/m2, Envelope, labels, cardstock, recycled
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter) Speed (Colour)
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 14 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi Effective Output
- First print out time (colour) less than 26 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Manual Duplex Print
- SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) Print Emulation
- 360 MHz Processor
- 32 MB Memory / Storage
- OS Compatibility Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008, Windows 7/2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.3-10.6, Various Linux OS
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Great value for the money!’’
I bought this printer for home office use. It works great for printing out forms, very fast, very reliable. I've had it for about a year and a half now and never had a paper jam. It had difficulty pri...
Krys on 2012-08-22
‘‘Seemed like good value but poor quality’’
This printer worked well at first but after 4 months puts red lines over every page in random patterns. It also locks up all the time even though it looks like it is on line. You can't turn it off wil...
disapointed on 2012-01-13
‘‘Ok product but didn't suit my needs’’
This printer was affordable and relatively easy to set up. It did not come with a physical manual though, only a CD. The test print sheet had ok quality, but when I went to feed cardstock through it, ...
NW123 on 2011-05-02
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.