Secure, one-touch wireless setup makes wireless connecting easy.
The CLP-325W's One Touch Wi-Fi Setting lets you connect quickly and easily. Simply select the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on the access point (router), press the WPS button on the printer and you’re done.The ultra-convenient One Touch Wi-Fi Setting automatically configures — and protects — your wireless network for you.
Cut the clutter, go wireless.
Turn your computer loose with wireless printing. There are no more cables tripping you up, and there's no need to plug and unplug machines to identify the right printer. And better yet, a wireless printer can be shared by many computers, saving you money on hardware and energy costs.
- Colour Print
- 130-sheet Cassette Input Capacity
- 80-sheet Face Down Output Capacity
- Paper Size: 76 x 152.4mm (3 x 6") - 216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14")
- Paper Type: A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, ISO B5, JIS B5, transparency (Mono Print Only), glossy photo 220 g/m2, Envelope, labels, cardstock, recycled
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter) Speed (Colour)
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 14 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi Effective Output
- First print out time (colour) Less than 26 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Manual Duplex Print
- PCL5C, PCL6, SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) Print Emulation
- 360 MHz Processor
- 256 MB Memory / Storage
- OS Compatibility Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 Server, Windows 7/2008 R2 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- High speed USB 2.0, ethernet 10/100 base TX, IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network interfaces
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Reliable, reasonably quick, inexpensive (to buy) laser; doesn't take up a lot of space’’
For home office use, I have been very happy with this unit. No issues, other than toner replacement cartridge cost which I think is more expensive that it needs to be.
zzGreg on 2012-09-16
‘‘Wireless WPS button broke down in less than a year!’’
You get what you pay for. Thought i purchased a colour laser printer at a great value, and it's broken with less than a year's use. Can still print if the printer cable is plugged in to the computer, ...
CLP325 Disappointed on 2012-03-21
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.