Easily print from your mobile phone or tablet
Quickly and easily print in colour from all your mobile devices without the need for installing any print drivers.
Mobile printing as easy as 1-2-3
Samsung's easy 3-step mobile print. Just install the application, select a device, and start printing.
Fast Mobile Printing
Easily and quickly print from all your mobile devices in glorious colour.
No network? Use Wi-Fi
With Wi-Fi Direct, you can print from your mobile devices even in a non-network environment.
Consistent high quality
The CLP-365W helps you print anything in brilliant quality that meets even the highest expectations.
Print the best quality every time
Ensure every printout turns out perfect. Samsung's unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your colour printing. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
- WPS, One-touch Eco mode, Mobile Print for Valuable Function
- Input Capacity and Type: 150-sheet Cassette
- Output Capacity and Type: 50-sheet Face Down
- Media Size: 76.0 x 152.4 mm (3.0" x 6.0") ~ 216.0 x 355.6 mm (8.5" x 14.0")
- Media Type: Plain Paper / Thin Paper / Bond / Pre-Printed / Recycled / Label / CardStock / Thick / Cotton / Colored / Glossy
- Speed (Mono): Up to 18 ppm in A4 (19 ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Color): Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 14 s (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color): Less than 26 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2 bit) Resolution
- Emulation: SPL-C (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- 300 MHz Processor
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / 10 / 100 Base Tx /
Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- Noise Level: Less than 45 dBA (Color printing) / Less than 48 dBA (Mono printing)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Good overall performance’’
I have had no issues with my Samsung printer, it works great.
D_Rig on 2013-02-14
‘‘Samsung Laser Printers’’
I can only say that I am thrilled with my printers. I first bought the CLP 300 but I broke that one by trying to get the paper out. Then I purchased a CLP 310 about two years ago and it still works be...
Devon on 2012-11-04
‘‘Good printer for home use.’’
Just a little bit poor quality, but for it's price it will be ok. No problems with drivers - I like wireless function and it's working very well. I don't like paper tray, it is made from average quali...
Smikey on 2013-05-15
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.