Enjoy quality printouts
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your colour printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
Our newly developed polymerized toner has smaller and more uniform particles than conventional toner. Your printouts will have crisper lines and more vivid colours, in addition to eliminating paper curling. Also, its higher wax content improves the image gloss and enhances the durability preventing unwanted fading.
More power, higher productivity
Some days it seems like the printing never ends. With the CLP-680ND's 533 MHz Dual CPU, and 512 MB standard memory (expandable up to
1 GB) you can be sure that this printer will handle the entire load of your workgroup's need.
- One-touch Eco Mode / Direct USB / Mobile Print Valuable Functions
- Processor: Dual CPU (Main: ARM11 533 MHz / Sub: ARM9 150 MHz)
- 2-Line LCD Display
- 256 MB Memory
- Max 512 MB Memory
- High-Speed USB 2.0 / USB Host / Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 Base-TX Interface
- IEEE 1284B Parallel Connector Interface
- 450 W (Average) / 14 W (Standby) / 1 W (Sleep Mode) / 1.49 kWh (TEC) Power Consumption
- Noise Level: Less than 52 dBA (Printing) / Less than 32 dBA (Standby)
- 420.0 x 452.5 x 311.3 mm (16.54'' x 17.81'' x 12.26'') Dimension
- 20.15 kg (44.42 lb) Weight
- 60000 Pages Duty Cycle (Monthly)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Extraordinary images and vivid colours’’
This printer is a MUST HAVE for any office, it prints images so clear and with vivid colours, as well as only text documents at a high speed.
chreyes on 2013-05-11
‘‘I would not expect anything less from Samsung’’
So far working as expected. I may need to hone brochure / photo paper options but really did not buy it for photos.
larrys2011 on 2012-09-24
‘‘Super printer for price’’
Output is great, very crisp graphics in great color. The only design flaw is that you have to manually change the paper size through the menu on the printer. If you were able to choose the printer pro...
DSBCsound on 2013-10-17
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.