From the monitor to the page with just one touch
The CLX-3185's Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents of your screen, quick and easy, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all it takes. Choose the Active option and you print only the window that’s currently active on your PC, choose the Full option and print full images of all windows open on your screen. Now you can print everything, anytime
A one-touch eco copy button that is convenient and earth-conscious.
Located conveniently on the front of the printer panel, the Eco-Copy Feature makes it easy to help the environment. Select from 2up / 4up mono or colour print modes and watch –CLX-3185 combine multiple pages into a single print out, saving time, paper, toner, money, and even the environment.
- Colour Print, Copy, Scan
- Copy speed (mono): up to 16 cpm in A4 (17cpm in Letter)
- Copy Speed(colour): Up to 4 cpm in A4 (4 cpm in Letter)
- Copy resolution Text, Mixed, Magazine Mode: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Photo Mode: Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- First copy out time (mono) less than 18 sec
- First copy out time (colour) less than 45 sec
- Zoom Rate: 25 - 400% for Platen
- Multi Copy 1 - 99 pages
- ID Copy, Clone Copy, N-UP Copy, Poster Copy
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter) Speed (Colour)
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 14 sec (From Ready Mode)
- First print out time (colour) Less than 26 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output
- SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) Print Emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
The only thing that i can said for this printer is WOW . Very effective ant it costs less then other one. The quality of picture is really amazing. In short term buy it with confidence. WOW again.
marmel on 2012-02-19
‘‘Crisp clear printing’’
The test page just blew my mind it had such brilliant colors and crisp, clear definition. The speed is very accepted for such an inexpensive color printer. The finished paper look it gives the final ...
MuscledGeek on 2012-01-02
‘‘Good printing, but needs a way to feed envelopes manually.’’
Good printing, scanning etc., but it should have a separate way to feed envelopes - even manually would be ok.
BK99 on 2013-02-15
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.