Setup is a cinch with our secure, one-touch wireless connection.
The CLX-3185FW’s One Touch Wi-Fi Setting lets you connect quickly and easily. Simply select the WPS (WiFi Protected Set-up) button on the access point (router), press the WPS button on the printer and you’re done. Normally, you would have to spend time creating a wireless network name and manually entering a security key or password on all the wireless devices. But the ultra-convenient One Touch Wi-Fi Setting automatically configures — and protects — your wireless network for you.
No strings attached
Turn your computer loose with wireless printing. There are no more cables tripping you up and no need to plug and unplug machines to identify the right printer. And better yet, a wireless printer can be shared by many computers, saving you money on hardware and energy costs. Break free from the restraints of cables and say goodbye to cable clutter with the CLX-3185FW wireless colour laser printer.
- Colour Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Copy speed (mono): up to 16 cpm in A4 (17cpm in Letter)
- Copy Speed(colour): Up to 4 cpm in A4 (4 cpm in Letter)
- Copy resolution Text, Mixed, Magazine Mode: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Photo Mode: Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- First copy out time (mono) less than 18 sec
- First copy out time (colour) less than 45 sec
- Zoom Rate: 25 - 400% for Platen, 25 - 100% for ADF
- Multi Copy 1 - 99 pages
- ID Copy, Clone Copy, N-UP Copy, Poster Copy
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter) Speed (Colour)
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 14 sec (From Ready Mode)
- First print out time (colour) Less than 26 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi Effective Output
- PCL5C, PCL6, SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) Print Emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
We love this - setup was a breeze, and very easy to use.
samsung4life212 on 2012-12-30
‘‘Best laser for the dollar’’
It does all the I want and more. Clear crisp copies and pictures.
‘‘Great step up to laser’’
My family and I were tired of replacing small inkjet cartridges every other week (it seemed that frequent.) The expense was significant as I have a teenage daughter that prints quite a bit for school ...
BigSpender on 2012-10-12
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.