Tap to Print!
Simply Tap your mobile device to the Samsung Xpress C460W series to print virtually any content.
Print Wirelessly Share Anytime
Effortless mobile printing with impressive compatibility, optimized for any task or occasion.
Google Cloud Print From Anywhere
Google Cloud Print works on Smartphone, Tablet PC, Google Chrome Book, PC/Notebook and Other Web connected devices.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- NFC, Mobile Print, WPS for Valuable Function
- Dual CPU (Main: 533 MHz, Sub: 150 MHz) Processor
- 2-Line LCD Display
- 128 MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / 10 / 100 Base Tx / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- 290 Watts (Printing) / 60 Watts (Standby) / 1.7 Watts (Power Save), 2.5 Watts (Power Save, Wi-Fi Direct on) Power Consumption
- Noise Level: Less than 46 dBA (Color Printing), Less than 48 dBA (Mono Printing) / Less than 52 dBA (Copying)
- 406 x 362 x 288.6 mm (16" x 14.3" x 11.4") Dimension (except paper tray)
- 12.82 kg (28.26 lbs) Weight
- Up to 20000 images Duty Cycle
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 18 cpm in A4 (19 cpm in Letter)
- Copy Speed (Color): Up to 4 cpm in A4 (4 cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14 s (Platen)
- First Copy Out Time (Color): Less than 36 s (Platen)
- Zoom Rate: 25 - 400% (Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Copy Feature: Auto-fit Copy, N-up Copy, ID Copy
- Speed (Mono): Up to 18 ppm in A4 (19 ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Color): Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 14 s (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color): Less than 26 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2 bit) Resolution
- Emulation: SPL-C (Samsung Printer Langauge), PCL-5c, PCL-6c, PS3, URF
- Manual Duplex
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Color CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi Scan Resolution (Enhanced)
- Scan to PC, USB, Application
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Great all-in-one, very easy set up, excellent print quality’’
Having had to execute my old all-in-one this week (an Epson) I did what I should have done in the beginning and went back to Samsung (who made my other, workhorse b&w laser printer). I wasn't disappoi...
peebee on 2013-12-06
‘‘Won't print thicker than regular paper’’
I am so disappointed with this printer. Whilst it prints wonderfully on regular office paper, it wil not print on cardstock despite the specifications saying it will. It jams every single time.
Teal on 2014-02-22
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.