The Print Screen function is a quick and easy way to print the contents of your screen, and it’s especially useful if you handle a high volume of web-based information. You can pull together web pages, pictures or other documents in separate windows on your screen, and print them all together in a single operation - instead of having to process them individually. All you do is press the Print Screen button on the printer control panel.The Print Screen facility can be used in two ways:
• Pressing the Print Screen button for less than two seconds prints out the contents of your screen as you see it.
• Pressing the Print Screen button for longer than two seconds just prints the active window.
Samsung's AnyWeb Print software is another useful feature. It allows you to select, drag and drop content from different webpages into a new blank page on screen, without any resizing or other editing. AnyWeb Print is a quick and easy way of pulling information together, and you can save the pages you create either as tiff files or pdfs. They can be printed using the Print Screen button or your normal print menu. So you can quickly and easily print what you see.
• AnyWeb Print software enables you to gather data together, and handle information more effectively.
- Paper Size / Media Size : A4, A5, A6, ISO B5, JIS B5, Executive, Letter, Oficio, Folio, Legal, Custom
- Paper Type: Plain, Thin, Bond, Punched, Pre-printed, Recycled, Envelope, Transparency, Label, Cardstock, Postcard, Letterhead, Thick, Cotton, Coloured, Archive
- 250-sheet Cassette, 1-sheet Manual Tray Input Capacity
- 80-sheet Face Down, 1-sheet Face Up Output Capacity
- Up to 18 ppm in A4 (19 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 9 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi Effective Output
- Manual Duplex Print
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language) Print Emulation
- 150 MHz Processor
- 8 MB Memory / Storage
- Compatibility Windows 2000/XP/Vista/2003 Server/2008 Server,Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6,Various Linux OS
- USB 2.0 interface compatible
- Noise Level: General Noise Level Less than 49 dBA (Printing/Copy), Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- 360 x 389 x 197 mm Dimension
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Awesome, inexpensive, works great!’’
I couldn't ask for more out of this little printer. I have a 3-in-one colour ink-jet that costs a fortune to re-fuel, so for all of my black and white printing I use my Samsung. I love it!
Andrea on 2013-05-24
‘‘Couldn't get better for the price!’’
It work fast, manual insert, big paper tray, it's not expensive, can't find anything better for this price.
zzzebre on 2011-03-29
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.