Discover the power of easy mobile printing
Release the full productivity of your mobile devices with MobilePrint, available for both Android and iOS users. Don’t waste time switching devices or transferring files when you can print directly from the source. This application immediately connects your printer to a wide range of smartphones, mobile tablets and more. You can work smarter and faster by harnessing the power of advanced Samsung connectivity. all within easy 3 steps, Install & Select & Print.
- WPS, Mobile Print for Valuable Functions
- Input Capacity and Type: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Output Capacity and Type: 100-sheet Face Down
- Media Size: A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127 mm ~ 216 x 356 mm / 3.0" x 5.0" ~ 8.5" x 14.0")
- Media Type: Plain / Thick / Thin / Cotton / Color / Preprinted / Recycled / Lables / CardStock / Bond / Archive / Envelope
- Up to 10-sheet Envelope Capacity
- Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- 300 MHz Processor
- 2 LED (Toner, Status) Display
- High-Speed USB 2.0 / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- Noise Level: Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Easy to Install’’
It works for me! Simple printer with small footprint. It's all I need, Thanks, Samsung!
smesmiles on 2014-02-22
‘‘A great product’’
The printer is very simple to connect via wifi on Windows. A value for money to buy and print. It's very fast and silent.
Andbabal on 2013-12-05
‘‘Small Footprint & Delivers Fast Prints’’
Love this Printer! Easy to set up, the wireless works flawlessly, the online monitoring of the printer, and the print app for my phone works like a charm. I have all the computers in the house network...
SocalThree on 2013-07-01
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.