Discover the power of easy mobile printing
Release the full productivity of your mobile devices with MobilePrint, available for both Android and iOS users. Don’t waste time switching devices or transferring files when you can print directly from the source. This application immediately connects your printer to a wide range of smartphones, mobile tablets and more. You can work smarter and faster by harnessing the power of advanced Samsung connectivity. all within easy 3 steps, Install & Select & Print.
- WPS, Mobile Print for Valuable Functions
- Input Capacity and Type: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Output Capacity and Type: 100-sheet Face Down
- Media Size: A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127 mm ~ 216 x 356 mm / 3.0" x 5.0" ~ 8.5" x 14.0")
- Media Type: Plain / Thick / Thin / Cotton / Color / Preprinted / Recycled / Lables / CardStock / Bond / Archive / Envelope
- Up to 10-sheet Envelope Capacity
- Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- 300 MHz Processor
- 2 LED (Toner, Status) Display
- High-Speed USB 2.0 / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- Noise Level: Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Can not find ink’’
driving me nuts trying to find toner. Not available at point of purchase , or all major competitors, Only avaiable on-line, not everyone sits at home waiting for delivery,
need Toner on 2012-12-10
‘‘too many paper jams’’
i bouht this printer for school purposes...not satisfied at all....too many paper jams....have to restart it all the time..wireless doesnt always work... and i ran out of ink within 2 weeks....and the...
dhruvi on 2012-10-04
Samsung had horrible customer service and terrible customer policy! I would not recommend buying anything from Samsung!
samy on 2013-02-14
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.