Get more from every page with Duplex printing
Double your print output. Or, halve your paper costs. Either way you look at it; there is no denying that Duplex printing is an essential feature for both business and personal printing. It provides loads of cool and creative ways to fulfill print jobs, from single-sided formats to double-sided booklet formats, and really delivers a professional look and feel every time. The double-sided printing capabilities will also massively reduce costs and ensure that your paper supplies last longer. This then helps reduce waste, and minimises your impact on the environment. So, it is definitely a win-win situation with Duplex printing.
Being eco-friendly just got easier
Make hitting your environmental goals a whole lot easier with Samsung’s new Eco Mode, which also includes a Results Simulator to check how well you are doing. The Eco Mode features a one touch Eco Button, which conveniently serves as your default setting once activated, and reduces paper consumption with Duplex printing, 2 or 4-up printing and a Toner Save setting. Thanks to the Results Simulator, you can really appreciate how much good work you are doing. The simulation shows levels of carbon dioxide emissions, electricity and paper usage. The Eco Mode is an easy and effective way of keeping track of your printer consumption – which is better for you and the planet!
- Eco Button / Print
- 250-sheet Cassette, 1-sheet Manual Tray Input Capacity
- Paper Size: Paper HandlingMedia SizeA4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.9, No.10, DL, C5), Custom
- Plain, Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Colored, Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Thicker, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency Media Type
- Up to 28 ppm in A4 (29 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Effective Output
- First print out time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- PCL6, PCL5e, SPL Print Emulation
- Built-in Duplex Print
- 533 MHz Processor
- 64 MB Memory / Storage
- Compatibility Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 2003 Server / 2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6,Various Linux OS
- High speed USB 2.0, ethernet 10 / 100 base TX interfaces
- Noise Level General Noise Level Less than 50 dBA (Printing) Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- Duty cycle (monthly) up to 12000 pages
- General Dimension 348 x 338 x 197 mm (13.7" x 13.3" x 7.7") Dimension
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘pick it up now’’
the best product samsung has out there perfect for your photos or projects
Jinnnifer on 2013-03-20
‘‘Excellent Printer, affordable price’’
The printer works great! Setup was very simple and easy. This printer has the features of most monochrome laser printers. The duplexing function is very convenient.
guhland on 2012-08-13
‘‘Great Affordable Laser Printer’’
Although I've owned the printer for only a few weeks, I'm very impressed so far. The setup was relatively easy by following the pictures, although worded instructions in english would have been helpfu...
rollin18 on 2012-07-23
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.