Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Mobie Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20 cpm in A4 (21 cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 15 s (ADF) / Less than 14 s (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 ~ 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 ~ 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Features: ID Copy / Collation Copy / Poster Copy / Clone Copy / N-up Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Color CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
I just find slow to come on after it has gone to sleep mode!
Tee0219 on 2013-02-19
‘‘This printer does everything that a small home office requires’’
I have found that this printer does almost everything that a small home office needs. It prints fast. It give more pages per toner cartridge than others that I have owned and the cost per print is exc...
darlag on 2013-02-14
‘‘Product has exactly the features I want but...’’
It is not compatible with Mac OSx 10.7.4 - there are no drivers for it so I can't use it wireless, which is why I bought it!! GRRR!!!! Samsung - please hurry up and get your drivers up to date. This o...
DRTCM on 2012-07-17
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.