Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Mobie Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20 cpm in A4 (21 cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 15 s (ADF) / Less than 14 s (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 ~ 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 ~ 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Features: ID Copy / Collation Copy / Poster Copy / Clone Copy / N-up Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Color CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘All in One Laser with Great Features’’
I purchased this printer because it provided the Fax, Scan, Copy and Print functions. It is ready to go in just a few seconds from the time you turn it on. I was very pleasantly surprised that the sca...
Dennyhere on 2014-02-26
‘‘Samsung SCX-3405FW: Compact, fast, efficient and quiet’’
There's a lot to like about this Samsung SCX-3405FW multi-function printer, and one of the best parts was that it could be set up so quickly. I had it printing from a Windows PC notebook and a MacBook...
JWmson on 2014-01-23
‘‘Best economical printer I've ever had!’’
Works fast, easily and SMOOOTH! Beyond my expectations.
mdisch on 2013-10-27
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.