Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimised results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, colour and other settings to meet your precise requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Mobie Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20 cpm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14 s (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 ~ 400 % (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 ~ 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Feature: ID Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Color CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘The best value for money..’’
This product saves me time and money.I can print from my computer and mobile phone.Very easy to configure & use.The toner yield is very high that makes it a low running cost product.
Ravi on 2013-12-03
‘‘Tidy, speedy, machine.’’
Unboxed and set up in a matter of minutes. Perfect for my home office requirements. Had it shared on a home network (Win7 desktop - where it is installed + Win8 laptop + XP desktop) without difficulty...
Grimley on 2013-06-14
‘‘it does what it is suppose to do’’
if you want a cheap, mono multifunction laser printer that works fine when you need it, this is the one
Jesse on 2013-02-14
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.