It multi-tasks so you don’t have to.
Productivity is key to running any office or professional workgroup. And the versatile SCX-4600 was designed to deliver exactly that. Now you can print, copy, and scan with unparalleled convenience, ease and speed. Why cram a corner of your office with several different machines when all you need is one central device - the 3-in-1 SCX-4600 laser multifunction printer.
Print everything you see whenever you want.
Just press the SCX-4600’s ultra-convenient Print Screen button, conveniently located on the printer control panel, and you can easily capture whatever is on your computer screen even when you’re away from your desk. Choose the Active option and you print only the window that’s currently active on your PC, choose the Full option and print full images of all windows open on your screen. Now you can print anything. Anytime.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- First copy out time (mono) less than 12 sec
- Multi Copy 1 - 99 pages
- Zoom Rate: 25 - 400%
- ID Copy, 2-up, 4-up, Poster Copy, Clone Copy, Auto-fit
- Copy Resolution Up to 1,200 x 1200 dpi effective output
- Copy Speed: Up to 22 cpm in A4 (23 cpm in Letter)
- Up to 22 ppm in A4 (23 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 9 sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Effective Output
- Manual Duplex Print
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language) Print Emulation
- Scan Function Compatibility with TWAIN Standard, WIA Standard
- colour CIS Scanner
- Scan Resolution (Optical) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 X 4800 dpi
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Worked fined for me’’
Got this printer and never got problme. It does what it say it does that it. It will jam a lot if you do heavy printing but if you do you should invest more into your printer or else remove the paper ...
REmx on 2012-10-01
‘‘Printer is a So So’’
This printer is a very nice one but the problem is its quality is not the best out there ... It prints nicely dont get me wrong but some features don't even bather working for example the Print Screen...
Sherry on 2013-06-20
‘‘Great value for the product’’
Just purchased this printer today, setup was easy and user friendly. I had test printed several pages and made some copies, everything printed out perfectly.
koppas on 2010-12-15
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.