Get more from every page with Duplex printing
Double your print output. Or, halve your paper costs. Either way you look at it; there is no denying that Duplex printing is an essential feature for both business and personal printing. It provides loads of cool and creative ways to fulfill print jobs, from single-sided formats to double-sided booklet formats, and really delivers a professional look and feel every time. The double-sided printing capabilities will also massively reduce costs and ensure that your paper supplies last longer. This then helps reduce waste, and minimises your impact on the environment. So, it is definitely a win-win situation with Duplex printing.
Being eco-friendly just got easier
Make hitting your environmental goals a whole lot easier with Samsung’s new Eco Mode, which also includes a Results Simulator to check how well you are doing. The Eco Mode features a one touch Eco Button, which conveniently serves as your default setting once activated, and reduces paper consumption with Duplex printing, 2 or 4-up printing and a Toner Save setting. Thanks to the Results Simulator, you can really appreciate how much good work you are doing. The simulation shows levels of carbon dioxide emissions, electricity and paper usage. The Eco Mode is an easy and effective way of keeping track of your printer consumption – which is better for you and the planet!
- Eco Button, WPS Value Added Function / Print, Scan, Copy, Fax Function
- Copy Speed: Up to 28 cpm in A4 (29 cpm in Letter)
- Copy ResolutionUp to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Copy resolution
- Less than 15 s (ADF), Less than 14 s (Platen) First Copy Out Time (Mono)
- 25% to 400% (Platen, ADF) Zoom Rate
- Multi Copy 1 ~ 99 pages
- Standard (1 : 1, 1 : 2) Duplex Copy
- ID Copy, 2-up, 4-up, Poster Copy, Clone Copy, Collation Copy, Auto-fit
- Up to 28 ppm in A4 (29 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode) First Print Out Time (Mono)
- Resolution PrintResolutionUp to 1200 x 1200 dpi Effective Output
- PCL6, PCL5e, SPL Print Emulation
- Built-in Duplex Print
- Scan Function Compatibility with TWAIN Standard, WIA Standard
- Colour CIS Scanner
- Scan Resolution (Optical) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Toner cartridge should be more universal’’
I do not need the printer to notify me that the the toner catridge has to be replaced and then automatically stop printing. I am smart enough to figure this out and if I want to continue printing that...
Murray on 2013-04-25
‘‘Great Printer Great Price!!’’
I'm back to say, now that I have it all set up and using it daily, I love its ease of use, and all the features. Certainly got my moneys worth with this printer.
SAM1 on 2013-03-04
‘‘Love this printer’’
I went shopping for a printer that was laser, could do copy & scan, had a document feeder, was wireless, and could do double sided. I also wanted one that wasn't too big or too pricey. Samsung was the...
Savyshopper on 2013-02-23
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.