2010 Highly Recommended by BLI, ready to tackle every challenge
By Samsung’s standards, our A3 copiers have proven to be reliable in every way. And Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI), the leading authority for the imaging industry for over 45 years, agrees with us. The Samsung MultiXpress 8040ND is recognised for its reliability, ease-of-use and multitasking abilities among others. In fact, during BLI’s 150000-impression durability test, it earned an incredible ‘excellent’ rating.
Totally adaptable, easily customisable.
The Samsung MultiXpress 8040ND can be customised to suit your business needs. Its powerful Extensible Open Architecture (XOA) makes developing and installing custom applications easier than ever. With a fully modular setup and plenty of expandability options, this A3 copier meets the exact needs of your business. You can even modify the UI with personalized function controls, designs, shortcuts, and choose between embedded or web-based print solutions.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax (Option), Network, Duplex
First Copy Out Time (Mono)
- < 5.5 sec
- 25% ~ 400%
- Quick Copy, Proof Copy, ID Card Copy, Poster Copy, N-up Copy, Booklet Copy, Book Copy, Copy Job Build, Covers, Edge Erase, Margin Shift, Transparency (OHP) Interleaving, Job Interrupt and etc
- Scan : 600 x 600 dpi Printing : - general Mode : 2400 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2 dpi) - Photo Mode : 9600 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 4 dpi)
- 40 CPM (A4 / Letter LEF)
- 40 PPM (A4 / Letter LEF)
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- < 8 sec
- Default : Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2 dpi) Max : Up to 9600 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 4 dpi)
- PCL5, PCL6 (XL), Postscript3, PDF 1.7+, XPS
- Network TWAIN
- Flatbed / DADF
- 600 x 600 dpi