Easy, wireless installation and connection from your smartphone
Now you can control all of the functions of your Samsung printer without even being in the room. Samsung printers have Mobile Print and WiFi Direct, wireless printing features that do not require an access point.
Print to help the planet and stay on budget
Cut out excess printing costs with the touch of a button. The One-Touch Eco button on a Samsung printer allows you to easily use duplex printing and skip wasteful blank pages. You can also drastically reduce toner usage in the Easy Print Manager by choosing to use the Toner Save mode.
Print with efficiency, quality, and incredible speed
Finally, a printer you don’t have to wait for. Samsung printers can produce complex documents at speeds of up to 29 pages per minute (PPM) thanks to a powerful 600 MHz Cortex-A5 processor and 128 MB of memory.
- 600 MHz Processor
- 128 MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- 400 W (Printing) / 45 W (Standby) / 1.3 W * (Power Save) Power Consumption * (Wi-Fi Direct on: 1.8 W)
- Noise Level: Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- 368 x 334.5 x 202 mm (14.5" x 13.2" x 8") Dimension
- 7.4 kg (16.4 lbs) Weight
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 12000 pages
- 250-sheet Cassette
- 1-sheet Multipurpose tray
- Media Type (Cassette): Plain / Thin / Thick / Cardstock / Recycled / Archive / Bond
- Media Type (Multipurpose tray): Plain / Thin / Thick / Thicker / Cardstock / Transparency / Pre-Printed / Recycled / Archive / Bond / Label / Envelope / Thick Envelope / Cotton / Colored
- Media Size (Cassette): A4 / A5 / A6 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5
- Speed (Mono): Up to 28 ppm in A4 (29 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi effective output
- Emulation: PCL6 / PCL5e / SPL
- Built-in Duplex Print
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 ~ 10.8, Various Linux
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
in running a small business you want to keep down costs and printing can be a big one but using double sided printing cut down paper costs ie use 5 pages instead of 10
maximzer on 2013-12-11
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.