Easy, wireless installation and connection from your smartphone
Now you can control all of the functions of your Samsung printer without even being in the room. Samsung printers have Mobile Print and WiFi Direct, wireless printing features that do not require an access point.
Print to help the planet and stay on budget
Cut out excess printing costs with the touch of a button. The One-Touch Eco button on a Samsung printer allows you to easily use duplex printing and skip wasteful blank pages. You can also drastically reduce toner usage in the Easy Print Manager by choosing to use the Toner Save mode.
Print with efficiency, quality, and incredible speed
Finally, a printer you don’t have to wait for. Samsung printers can produce complex documents at speeds of up to 29 pages per minute (PPM) thanks to a powerful 600 MHz Cortex-A5 processor and 128 MB of memory.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- 600 MHz Processor
- 2-line LCD Display
- 128 MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- 400 W (Printing) / 50 W (Standby) / * 1.6 W (Power Save) Power Consumption * (Wi-Fi Direct on: 2.4 W)
- Noise Level: Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 52 dBA (Platen Copying) / Less than 53 dBA (ADF Copying) / Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- 401 x 362 x 367 mm (15.8" x 14.2" x 14.4") Dimension
- 11.3 kg (24.9 lbs) Weight
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 12000 pages
- Speed (Mono): Up to 28 ppm in A4 (29 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 s (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi effective output
- Emulation: PCL6 / PCL5e / SPL
- Built-in Duplex Print
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 ~ 10.8, Various Linux
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
I still give this product 5 star although I could not connect it to my desk top computer. After exhausting all the support available; now I am convinced it was because of a virus. Since the desk top c...
Kasim on 2014-06-18
‘‘Easy setup! Easy operation!’’
This product was easy to setup right out of the box! Printing is sharp even in toner save mode. However, I find that the toner tends to rub off with little handling. I don't know if it is the toner i...
Tony1964 on 2014-03-05
‘‘Best home use desktop printer on the market’’
I bought this printer after comparing it with many of the other big name printer manufacturers. This was my hands down favorite based on reviews and features so I took the plunge. The printer comes ou...
Tom321 on 2013-11-08
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.