You don’t need a disc to enjoy movies
Watch your favourite content on demand from Netflix™, CinemaNow™ and YouTube™ with Internet Video Streaming.
Share your favourite content from your Blu-ray player
Samsung’s AllShare™ feature lets you share multimedia content through your home network. Wirelessly enjoy movies, photos and music from your computer or other networked device — all on your big screen.
Music, movies and more — just plug and play
ConnectShare Movie™ lets you plug your USB memory stick or hard drive into your Samsung Blu-ray player to enjoy movies, music and photos from the comfort of your living room. No need for cable or satellite services. With ConnectShare Movie™, you have access to all your favourite programs just a download away.
- Touch Key Control Button
- Tray Deck Type
- NTSC Color System
- MPEG2 / 4 Decoding Format available
- AVCHD Decoding Format available
- MKV Decoding Format available
- WMV Decoding Format available
- JPEG Decoding Format available
- Blu-ray Video Playback Media available
- DVD-Video / DVD±R / DVD±RW Yes Playback Media available
- CD DA / CD-R / CD-RW Playback Media available
- Dolby DigitalDecoding Format available
- Dolby Digital Plus / TrueHD Decoding Format available
- DTS Surround Decoding Format available
- DTS-HD Bitstream Output Decoding Format available
- LPCM Decoding Format available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Very easy to use’’
Couldn't be simpler. From the moment you unpack it, everything is simple. You plug and play. It is very easy to set up the Wi-Fi. It tells you what to do, step by step. It is compact and the design is...
gibsonlespaul on 2013-12-11
‘‘Easy to use, compact and very compatible’’
This is an excellent product for the money. It works well with our non-samsung projects. It really is a plug and play devise.
Rye101 on 2013-02-14
I am not much of a techno person so I love that this is easy to use and works great. I can watch old DVD's and new blu-ray DVD's. I like the wi-fi feature as well.
skeeters on 2013-02-14
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.