Make every *TV in your home SMART with Samsung’s SMART Blu-ray player. *Television must have available HDMI input
Samsung’s AllShare™ enables you to share music, movies and photos with other DLNA certified devices across your home network.
Remote Control App
Enjoy the freedom to control your Samsung Blu-ray player from your mobile device.
- Tact Swich
- LED Front Display
- NTSC Color System
- MPEG 2/4 Decoding Format available
- AVCHD Decoding Format available
- MKV Decoding Format available
- WMV Decoding Format available
- JPEG Decoding Format available
- Blu-ray Video
- DVD-Video / DVD ± R / DVD ± RW Playback Media available
- CD DA / CD-R / CD-RW Playback Media available
- Dolby Digital Decoding Format available
- Dolby Digital Plus / TrueHD Decoding Format available
- DTS Surround Decoding Format available
- DTS-HD Bitstream Output available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Slow and won't load Netflix’’
This is the 2nd Samsung BluRay player we bouht. The first one wouldn't play DVD's or BluRay discs. So we paid more and bought this one. It plays DVD's and Blurays but it takes forever for it to boot u...
JupiterBandit on 2013-02-24
‘‘Worst piece of junk ever!’’
Internet connectivity is worse than trying to open a web page through a string and an empty can of soup. BluRay doesn't work.
WEsSnapp on 2012-12-21
‘‘Very poor connectivity’’
I had problems from day 1 connecting to our wireless network. Finally got it to connect and watched a movie on Netflix. The next time we went to use it I had problems getting it to connect again. The ...
Capn on 2012-10-17
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.