Wirelessly connect to enhance your TV’s sound
Huge explosions, intense dialogue, romantic moments and more will never sound the same. With the help of SoundShare, you can connect wirelessly to your Samsung TV and get deep, rich and clear audio. Instead of using messy wires, SoundShare uses Bluetooth ® wireless technology to wirelessly transmit audio from your TV. You’ll get incredible sound from your movies and TV shows without the clutter.
Stream and enjoy your favourite tunes wirelessly
Enjoy the freedom to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone and other portable media devices directly to the sound bar without the need for wires or a dock. Use your Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled device as a wireless remote to conveniently select and play music from anywhere in the room.
- 280 Watts Total Power
- 2.1 Channel
- Dolby Digital available
- DTS available
- 3D Sound Plus Available
- Smart Volume available
- 0 - 200 ms Lip Sync
- 6 Sound Modes (DSP)
- Crystal Amplifier Pro available
- 906 x 70 x 45 mm Spk (Main) Net Dimension (W x H x D)
- 178 x 360 x 295 mm Sub Woofer Net Dimension (1-Piece)
- 982 x 462 x 246 mm One Packing Dimension
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main): 0.45 Watts
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 0.45 Watts
- Operating Power Consumption (Main): 25.9 Watts
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 20 Watts
- AAC available
- MP3 available
- WAV Available
- WMA available
- OGG decoding available
- FLAC decoding available
- Anyent+ (HDMI-CEC) available
- USB Host 2.0 Available
- Bluetooth Available
- SoundShare available
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) available
- HDMI Out available
- 1 HDMI Input
- 1 Audio Input
- 1 Optical Input
- Wireless Active Sub Woofer
- 2 Way 3 Center Speaker
- Main Speaker Net Weight: 1.95 kg
- Sub Woofer Speaker Net Weight: 5.45 kg
- One Packing Gross Weight: 10.4 kg
- Audio Cable (1.2 m) available
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Works great for what it is’’
People going into this looking for the performance of a dedicated 7.1 receiver with over 1000 watts of power will be disappointed. Keeping that in mind performance is excellent for its intended use ca...
bobtew on 2013-09-12
‘‘great sound for the price’’
Very easy to set up, however do not like that you cannot have the sound coming from the optical in if you have hdmi cables plugged in.
Drew on 2013-12-11
‘‘Didn't measure up to the HW-F550 sound bar’’
My wife didn't like the sound of this one quite as much as the 550 and we were concerned about small children damaging the very visible speakers since our location was within reach of children on a ch...
Shep on 2013-12-11
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.