- Select a TV that’s right for you and your space: LED TVs use LED backlighting and deliver breakthrough picture quality in an energy-efficient, eco-friendly design. You’ll enjoy an incredible range of brightness and colour in an ultra-slim style. LCD TVs work well in both dark and brightly-lit rooms. Space-saving LCD TVs are also very lightweight so you can hang them on the wall or place them almost anywhere. Plasma TVs deliver realistic action scenes because of their high contrast ratios. You’ll also see the deepest blacks, brightest whites and sharpest details from virtually any angle.
- Screen Size
- Screen size is measured diagonally from the inside of the edge and doesn’t include the frame. Before you decide on a size, take into account the space where it will be located and the distance from the viewing area to the TV.
- Contrast Ratio
- Contrast ratio refers to the contrast between light and dark colours—the bigger the difference, the more vibrant and sharper the images appear.
- Get more out of your Samsung TV with a host of connectivity options. HDMI: Connect your TV with a home theater, game console, Blu Ray, and digital camera. PC Input: Use your Samsung LCD TV as a PC monitor and a TV without sacrificing picture quality. USB 2.0: View photos from your digital camera, USB memory stick or memory cards, and listen to MP3 music. Anynet+: Enjoy one-touch control for all your HDMI-connected compatible devices like your Samsung TV, AV receiver, and home theater.
- A full suite of connectivity features that include:
• Internet@TV; a content service that allows you to access
Internet based multimedia content from your favourite Internet sources.
• USB 2.0 Movie; lets you enjoy photos, home videos and music from your camcorder, camera or PC.
• Content Library Flash; great for writing your own content or accessing pre-loaded content created for the whole family.
• DLNA™ Wireless; gives you wireless access to music, photos and movies stored in your PC, TV or mobile phone. (Samsung USB Wireless Lan adaptor required)