HyperReal™ Engine & Wide Color Enhancer Plus
Enjoy unprecedented picture quality with Samsung’s super-advanced imaging technology. The driving force behind the amazing colour and realistic images of Samsung’s new LED TVs is the innovative HyperReal™ Engine. By optimizing performance and image enhancement, the Samsung HyperReal™ Engine provides the most vibrant and crystal-clear Full HD images and Wide Colour Enhancer Plus technology deploys complex algorithms to make colours more life-like, and reveal tones and hues that otherwise would be invisible.
Touch of Colour™ Design
The sensational style of Samsung Series 5000 LED TV touches all of the senses. Drawing its inspiration from the wonders of nature, the eco-friendly ToC™ (Touch of Colour) effect is a reflection of true timeless elegance and beauty. The subtle colour shifts in its liquid crystal bezel uplift and infuse a sense of organic quality and contemporary clarity that gently accentuate any environment.
- Series 5
- Dolby Digital Plus
- SRS Theater Sound
- DTS 2.0 + Digital Out
- 3 Watts x 2 Sound Output (RMS)
- Speaker (Down Firing)
- 22" class Screen Size
- 1,920 x 1,080 Resolution (Full HD)
- HyperReal Engine
- Mega Contrast Ratio
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus available
- 60 CMR (Clear Motion Rate)
- ConnectShare™ (USB2.0): Connect Share Movie (Photo playback: JPEG, Music playback: MP3 / WMA, Movie playback: MPG1-2-3-4 / H.264 / DIVXHD / AVCHD / MKV ) available
- Anynet + (HDMI-CEC) available
- Auto Channel Search available
- OSD Languages: (English / French / Spanish)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Great TV for home office’’
I was going to get a 19 " TV to match my computer monitor in my home office. I went for the 22 " instead, it's worth the difference. The quality of the Samsung can't be beat ...
Stevenotre on 2012-01-27
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.