HyperReal™ Engine & Wide Color Enhancer Plus
Enjoy unprecedented picture quality with Samsung’s super-advanced imaging technology. The driving force behind the amazing colour and realistic images of Samsung’s new LED TVs is the innovative HyperReal™ Engine. By optimizing performance and image enhancement, the Samsung HyperReal™ Engine provides the most vibrant and crystal-clear Full HD images and Wide Colour Enhancer Plus technology deploys complex algorithms to make colours more life-like, and reveal tones and hues that otherwise would be invisible.
With ConnectShare Movie™ simply plug in your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy a range of movies, photos and music on your LED TV. So instead of watching movies on your PC, you can download them onto a USB and watch them in the comfort of your living room on your TV.
- Series 4
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- SRS Theater Sound
- DTS 2.0 + Digital Out
- 10 Watts x 2 Sound Output (RMS)
- Down Firing + Full Range speaker type
- 32" Screen Size
- 1,366 x 768 Resolution
- 3D HyperReal Engine
- Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus available
- 60 CMR (Clear Motion Rate)
- ConnectShare™ (USB2.0): Movie (Photo: JPEG, Music: MP3 / WMA, Movie: MPG1-2-3-4 / H.264 / DIVXHD / AVCHD / MKV) available
- Anynet + (HDMI-CEC) available
- Auto Channel Search available
- OSD Languages: (English / French / Spanish)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
I have an LG lcd tv and now an led which i do like better, for the dollars that i spent on this tv it is an amazing machine.
wgwenham on 2011-05-30
We have this tv in the bedroom. It's the right size for the space. Great picture quality.
SageSaje on 2013-02-15
‘‘I would recommend this TV for its picture and slim case, but the sound is terrible.’’
This slim (32" model 4003) case features a great picture, but the sound seems like it is echoing in a tin can. This would not be so bad if one could add a sound bar or something to assist, but the tin...
jimb on 2012-05-03
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.