Will this accessory work with my product?
Use your model number to find out
Transform to smarter TV connectivity
Use the LAN adapter to wirelessly access content for your Smart TV from the internet or from your digital camera, mobile phone, Note PC or other DLNA-Certified® multimedia devices
Enjoy a greater wireless connection
Expand your wireless range and signal by connecting the dongle to your Smart TV. The Samsung wireless dongle is the easiest way to connect to not only the internet but also your DLNA-certified multimedia devices. It keeps your home entertainment system connected with simple controls and doesn’t require other software.
- 11 dBm at 54 Mbps
- 17 dBm at 11 / 5.5 / 2 and 1 Mbps
- 14 dBm at 54 Mbps
- 14 dBm (20 MHz) / 12 dBm (40 MHz)
- 11 dBm (20 MHz) / 9 dBm (40 MHz)
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n included
- Frequency Range: 2.41 - 2.48 / 5.15 - 5.85 GHz
- 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18 / 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps Data Rate
- 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps Data Rate
- BD Player: 2009 All Models / 2010 C5 Series / 2011 D53 - D53 / 2012 E5300, E5500 & E5700
- HES: 2009 All Models / 2010 C5 Series / 2011 D51 - D53 (D5000 - D55 / D7000 are only Supported in Europe) / 2012 E4200, 4500
- LCD TV: 2009 B650 & above (B630, B640 are only Supported in North America) / 2010 C550 & above / 2011 D530 & above
- LED TV: 11 Samsung D5000 - D8000 37 - 55
- Plasma TV: 2010 C550 and above (C540 is only supported in North America) 2011 D550 ~ D64**2012 E 490, 550 (Korea, Europe & CIS)
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Security: 64 / 128 bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, 802 1x, WPS
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Product works great! Was a little worried that it might be too thick since my television is flush to the wall, but it fit perfectly. Wireless signal is great and with this device I no longer have to h...
SonicRhythms on 2014-04-24
‘‘Truly Plug and Play’’
Plugged it in, TV recognized it, entered password. The end. Does what it's supposed to do.
RCoffee on 2014-02-18
Plug, configure wireless settings and works. Sometimes looses the connectivity, in that case don't touch your settings just turn off the TV and turn on again, then works fine. Not sure if this is a bu...
jivatma on 2014-01-09
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.