Level up to unmatched performance, power efficiency and endurance
If you're a heavy workload professional searching for an SSD with uncompromising power and performance, look no further. The next-generation Samsung 950 PRO delivers exceptional performance for professionals.
This cutting-edge V-NAND-based NVMe SSD supports PCI Express® Gen 3 x 4 lanes, providing a higher bandwidth and lower latency to process a massive amount more data than SATA SSDs. Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the future-oriented 950 PRO is ideal for professionals using high-end PCs and workstations.
* PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
Experience a next-generation SSD today
Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads, such as computer-aided design, data analysis and engineering simulations. It outperforms SATA SSDs by over 4.5 times in sequential read and by over 2.5 times in sequential write, delivering the speeds of 2500 MB/s and 1500 MB/s respectively.*
* This reflects the maximum performance of 950 PRO 512 GB compared to 850 PRO 512 GB. Results may vary based on the user environment.
Save power while maintaining peak performance
If you're in the midst of performing a complex data analysis or engineering simulation on your laptop, you surely don't want to run out your battery. Compared to SATA SSD power consumption, the 950 PRO is up to 1.5 times* more power efficient, so your battery will last longer and maintain superior performance levels.
* Based on internal 10 GB file power consumption tests using a 512 GB capacity 850 PRO and 950 PRO. Results may vary based on the user environment.
- PCIe 3 x 4 (up to 32 Gb/s) NVMe 1.1 Interface
- Up to 2500 MB/sec *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration Sequential Read
- Up to 1500 MB/sec *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration Sequential Write
- 5 Year Limited Warranty or 400 TBW Limited Warranty Warranty
- Client PCs Application
- Max. 10 g Weight
How It Stacks Up
All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change.