Tablet PC - Can I Use My Tablet PC In Another Country?

Last Update date : 2014.10.08

Using Tablet PC in Another Country

The AC adapter that comes with your Tablet PC accepts input voltages of 90 volts to 240 volts. Therefore, you can use your computer worldwide without a voltage adapter.

However, in most countries, the configuration of the wall outlet differs from the wall outlet configuration in the Canada. To use your Tablet PC in another country, you need to purchase either a power cord with a plug that fits into the outlets in the countries you plan to visit or an appropriate foreign travel plug adapter you can attach to the plug on the AC adapter.

You can purchase foreign travel plug adapters at The Source, Best Buy, Staples, and similar stores.

NOTE: The information above applies only to the AC adapter that comes with your Tablet PC. It does not apply to third party AC adapters. Samsung does not recommend the use of third party AC adapters. While third party AC adapters may work, they can cause damage to your Tablet PC.

Contents Satisfaction Survey

Q1. Is this content helpful?

Q2. How satisfied were you with this content?

Q3. Tell us what you think. What could we have done to answer your question better?

If you have additional questions or require further assistance, please chat with our experienced technical team online.   Live Chat
※ Our operation hours are 24hours from Monday to Sunday

Share this item

Close Share pop-up

Thank you!

We appreciate you filling in this questionnaire and thank you for helping us improve the website.