MARCH 15, 2013
So you’re seeing all of the talk surrounding the upcoming 2013 Samsung Televisions and home entertainment products, but what about the Samsung Smart TV you purchased last year? Lucky for you, the Samsung Smart TV is the world’s only evolutionary TV!
Because technology is rapidly evolving, it’s sometimes difficult to ensure that you’re keeping up-to-date. Thanks to a handy little device called the Smart Evolution Kit, we’re taking away this worry!
The easily installed chipset, pictured above, upgrades key components of your TV so that you can enjoy some of the most cutting-edge entertainment every year without buying a whole new television. What does that mean for you? That means, even if you own one of the select 2012 Smart TVs, you’ll be able to enjoy new innovations announced at CES, like S Recommendation and an updated Smart HUB.
Smart Evolution Kit: New Features
- S Recommendation: Your TV will understand you better than ever before, providing recommendations for movies and TV shows based on your viewing habits. Over time, S Recommendation learns more about what you enjoy to provide content that’s original and entertaining.
- 2013 Smart HUB Panel UI: You already know all about the Smart HUB, but it’s been updated to deliver richer content in a user friendly and intuitive format. Our 5 panels – including one for what’s ‘On TV’, a panel for all of your ‘Apps’, one keeping you in the know on all things ‘Social’, another for ‘Movies & TV Shows’, and ‘Photos, Videos & Music’ – allow you to discover content more quickly and easily.
Our 2013 Samsung Smart TV is also an evolutionary TV, so you’ll be ready for whatever’s next in technology! For up-to-date information on the launch of the Smart Evolution Kit, Like Samsung Televisions on Facebook.
- Evolution Kit, sold separately.
- Evolution Kit improvement levels are limited to year of launch and application availability.
- Actual performance may vary and subject to model specs and hardware limitations.
- Smart Evolution Kit pictured is a representation. Does not reflect actual appearance