As the cable does not contain any metallic elements, it is to be installed on medium and high voltage lines, to prevent dry-band arcing. Track resistant sheath material and software to calculate optimum placement on the towers make this cable usable for line voltages of up to 400 KV.
Feature / Benefit
- Up to 144 fibers
- High resistance to tracking effect provides long operating lifetime
- SZ stranding design allows for easy mid-span access and isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors
- Drycore design for excellent water blocking performance and easier handling
- Minimized additional loads due to small diameter and lightweight with the high strength aramid yarns
- Custom designs available *
- Complies with IEEE P-1222, the recognized standard for ADSS cable
* Note - The sheath material (MDPE or TRPE) and the location of the cable on structures that support 110KV or higher circuits should be reviewed prior to installation.
* Drawings are not to scale.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org