SAMSUNG's WidePass™ single-mode optical fiber (ITU-T G.652.D) is designed to provide full optical transmission over the entire operating wavelength range from 1260 nm to 1625 nm (O, E, S, C, L-band). It has a low attenuation in E-band (1360 nm to 1460 nm) by eliminating the water peak permanently, which opens up the unusable band for additional bandwidth expansion. WidePass™ fiber complies with ITU-T G.652.D requirements and meets or exceeds not only the current industry standards, but also customers' expectations.
WidePass™ fiber is optimized for metropolitan and access area network applications and its long- term reliability is guaranteed over the entire life time of the cabled fiber. With even more improved and reinforced specifications in major optical and geometrical parameters, Samsung's WidePass™ single-mode optical fiber is the product of choice for current and future optical networks.
Feature / Benefit
- Low optical loss across the entire spectrum from 1260nm to 1625 nm
- Extended the capacity of CWDM systems
- The advantage of Raman system due to the high amplification efficiency
- Long term reliability due to the optimized dual-layer coating structure
- Low PMD for higher data rate and longer distance
- Excellent compatibility with any commercial single mode fibers
- Long Haul telecommunication cables
- High data-rate voice, video and data communication cables
- CATV cables
- Local Access, Metro Loop transmission cable
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org