SAMSUNG's Bendfree™ meets and exceeds both ITU-T G.657.A2 and G.652.D specifications. This fiber offers enhanced bend performance down to 7.5 mm bend radius, is ideally suited for in-building and connectivity applications, and provides full compatibility and seamless splicing with the installed base of conventional G.652.D single-mode fibers. It is an excellent choice for Central Offices, multiple dwelling unit (MDU) backbone cabling, FTTH, OSP cabinets, fiber to the cell site, enterprise networks, or any application where very small bend diameters may be encountered.
Feature / Benefit
- Fully Compliant with ITU-T G.657.A2 standard: also meets all requirement of G.657.A1 and G.652.D
- Optimized design for in-building, cabinet, cell site, and central office applications where small bend diameters encountered
- Improve cable performance under the high-stress and low-temperature environments due to the micro-bend protection
- Enhanced macro-bend loss compared to traditional bend insensitive fiber
- FTTx Multi-dwelling Units (MDUs)
- FTTx In building applications
- FTTx Drop cables
- The central office
- At the customer premises
- Fiber to the Cell sites
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org