- EU RoHS / REACH / PFOS
- China RoHS
- Halogen Free
- Samsung Electronics started its eco-partner certification system in 2004 to reduce hazardous substances in parts and raw materials and to promote its environmental quality system to partner companies and help them set up similar systems.
- Carbon footprint labeling shows the amount of greenhouse gases created in making a product, including manufacturing, distribution, consumption, and disposal expressed in equivalent tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) on the product.
Carbon Footprint labels
- Total amount of greenhouse gas (kgCO2/1product) produced throughout the entire manufacturing process (raw materials, manufacturing ) for a product
- Implemented since '09 by the Ministry of Environment
- Given to products with significant carbon footprint reduction compared to the original carbon label product ('~11)
- Must meet minimum carbon production amount or minimum carbon footprint reduction rate (4.24%)