China RoHS Overview
- Name of regulation: China RoHS
- Enforcement period: Since March 1, 2007
- Banned substances: Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, PBB, and PBDE
- Application: Products made in China and those meant for export must provide labels for pollution deduction labels, hazardous substance information, and packaging materials.
Compliance Status of Samsung Electronics
- Completed application of pollution deduction, hazardous substance information, and packaging material labels to our products
[Example of Module Pollution Deduction Label]