The SC12 conference continues a long and successful tradition of engaging the international community in high performance computing, networking, storage and analysis. SC12 will place an emphasis on bringing together communities to facilitate information exchange, discussions and new collaborations for research and education related to innovating high performance computing applications and advancing scientific discovery and scholarship. The conference welcomes you to participate in the breadth of conference offerings.
View our Demos!
Visit the Samsung booth #721 and view a line-up of Samsung's Green Memory & SSD solutions. Our booth demonstrations will include:
* Samsung Green 20nm-class Memory with many data center performance benefits for Cloud, SAN, Virtualization and Mobile environments
* Inphi showcasing the improvement in performance and power efficiency by expanding the memory capacity by 2x when using 32GB LRDIMMs
* IBM featuring System x iDataPlex dx360 M4 with Samsung 30nm-class Green DDR3 DRAM technooyg used in the LRZ configuration
Enter to win daily drawings for a Samsung SSD 830 series 256GB.
Hear Samsung technology experts during the conference:
"How Memory and SSDs Can Optimize Data Center Operations"
Description: Memory and solid state drives are critical components for the server market. This presentation will highlight the latest advancements in DRAM (main system memory) and solid state drives, from a power savings and a performance perspective. Samsung takes close look at the different types of Green Memory, while pinpointing their performance and power-saving advantages in cloud infrastructures, rack-designed systems and virtualized environments. The presentation will spotlight Samsung's most advanced DDR3 and upcoming DDR4 memory, as well as its new generation of SSDs. Samsung will discuss how choosing the right memory and storage can have a major impact on the efficiency of client/server operations, by increasing performance, lowering energy costs and reducing overall CO2 emissions.
- Presenter: Ryan Smith, Sr. Mgr., SSD Product Marketing, Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. &
Jonathan Chizick, Memory Product Planning, DRAM/GFX/Consumer Team Lead, Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
- Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Time: 3:30PM-4:00PM
- Room: 155- C Memory Systems
Register for this sessions today!