Samsung Memory Solutions Forum 2013 (China)
New Architecture - Enabling Performance At the Core
- Schedule : Oct. 24. 2013
- Location : China World Trade Center Tower 3 , Beijing
|15:00 ~ 15:30||Registration|
|15:30 ~ 15:35||Opening|
|15:35 ~ 15:40||Welcome speech|
|15:40 ~ 16:10||
The Power efficiency problem of High performance server
(Chief professor of Chinese university of Hong Kong)
|16:10 ~ 16:40||
Clouding Service through Green power
(Institute Director of Computer Institute of Computer College of NUDT)
|16:40 ~ 17:10||
New Architecture : Enabling Performance at the core
(COO of Sugon)
|17:10 ~ 18:00||
Macro economic & IT Industry future
(VP of North China Region of Samsung Semiconductor)
|18:00 ~ 18:30||Networking Break|
|18:30 ~ 20:00||Networking Dinner|
- Lang Xianping once teach at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania , Michigan state university, Ohio state university, New York university and the university of Chicago.
- Lang Xianping once undertake the highest academic level of chief professor of the Chinese university of Hong Kong.
- Lang Xianping undertakes chief expert of Shanghai infivision.
- Xiao Liquan is engaged in the research of high performance computer system for a long time, his research include computer system structure, high performance communication network, ASIC design.
- Xiao Liquan has a profound theoretical foundations and solid practical experiences.
- Wang Zhengfu join in sugon information industry co., LTD at 2011, and undertake Sugon COO now.
- Wang Zhengfu is in charge of the marketing department, manufacturing logistics center, the technical support center.
- JD is responsible for Samsung Semiconductor’s North China multi-billion dollar sales across its industry leading portfolio of memory products, LCD products and SLSI products for the smartphone, TV, and PC industry.